Friday, May 16, 2008

Phoenix Mag Advertising rates



Very Urgent Please.
Hello,
I am (your name), the son of Abdullah (whatever), of Turkey, is the Kurdish
separatist leader, who was arrested, tried and later sentenced to death
but due public outcry his death sentence was commuted to life-long
aggravated imprisonment.Before his arrest,he confided in me the whereabouts of some hidden fundstotalling USD15,5 Million which I need your Help to secure for thebenefit
of my 3 year old son Hassan. I have already being diagonised as having
cancer of the lungs and i wish to secure this funds for my son hassan.
Do Reply me indicating your interest in going ahead with me in this
project.to this e-mail address
Thanks You Hamad Ocalan


Thanks you too darlin. I have been through my spam folder and with the aid of my trusty calculator, have realised a cool 598 million and change, in various currencies, mostly Nigerian Dollars if I reply to all of these emails. Cool. That should take care of my Phoenix advertising bill for this month

1 comment:

Piet Visser said...

I will trade with you on par in old turkish liras.... contact me if interested....

Piet Visser